Buttons plugin installation
Once you logged in to your WordPress account you must follow the following instructions:
- On the left of the screen you will see a sidebar, select the option that says Plugins, and choose the option Add New as shown in the following image
- That takes us to a Plugins menu where we will have to look for ours, in this case in the search bar, we will write the name of our plugin "Clicklease Buttons"
- We will see a the Clicklease chart please click on the "Install Now" option
- Once the plugin is installed, we will see an option called CL Buttons like in the following image, we click that option and you will see an interface where we will start the configuration
Buttons Plugin Configuration
Here, we need to add all the information that is required
- The first one will be the token, if you don't have any yet go and check Getting Token to obtain yours.
- The next step is to select the Button Color
- By clicking on the Button Color you will see the modal with the buttons options
There you can select into two options. Dark background style or light background style.
- Next we will click on the checkboxes.
The first one is to add the General Benefits flow into the iframe that contains the Clicklease app.
The second one is to show the button in the Category Page.
The third one is to promote products without price using the Clicklease button.
- If the View General Info Before Application check is clicked, the Benefits Page will appear at the beginning of the Iframe application flow
- Next, we have the Button Placement in Product Details Page"
- Clicking on the Button Placement in Product Details Page we will see the modal for Select button position in product page
- We also have the options in case we want to show the Clicklease Button on the Shopping Cart Page .
- Next we will click on the button Button Placement In Shopping Cart.
- Clicking on the Button Placement In Shopping Cart we will see the modal for Select button position in shopping cart page and we can select the position where we want the button
- Finally we have the Show at Checkout checkbox.
This will allow us to show the Clicklease Button in the Checkout Page
Updated 9 months ago